Monday, January 7, 2008

G S P



I created this logo with the intentions of starting a business for myself doing something that I enjoy. It has been a challenge trying to make it work but
I believe that it will. I have been a all over the Internet looking at other
photographers and their work. I must say that there are some talented photographers (most of them blog) out there. Some of them are truly inspiring. Photography is like any art form, you know its right when it touches something within yourself and others. With that being said, this is the beginning of my blog.There will be some gaps as I get started, but I hope people will become interested and check back from time to time. I in courage you to drop me a line and tell me what you think or just strike up a conversation about your interests. Until then.
PEACE

No comments: