Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"ORDINATION AT MOUNTAIN TOP"

I was 1st to call my friend who I called Dee back then "PASTOR"
During some troubling times in my life we would stay up talking till the early hours of the am. One early am we were having one of our marathon conversations and I could see the anointing touching the top of her head then being translated into the words that came from her mouth. Seriously joking, I said something like "Ok Pastor I Hear You" ...
That was over two years ago, since that then she has graduated seminary school, achieved a degree in counseling,diligent,dedicated,determined,strong in mind & faith.
On July 27 2008 family and friends came together from as far as Ohio to witness the appointment of
Elder Mary Holloway of
Mountain Top Christian Church
Richmond VA
*Bishop C.Johnson Pastor & Co Pastor E.Johnson*


Congratulations Dee! Oops!... Elder Holloway













...worth a thousand words

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow , what a friend, I am floored with emotion.We've come a long way and its not over yet ....We have just begun.I thank God for our true friendship without limits.He has been here from Day 1 and the future is still on going.his friendship hasbeen unconditional, long suffering, patient and silly.From friend, student, confidant,a shoulder for tears,encourager-You can do this Dee, longgggg conversationa and wisdom beyongd my years God ,I am grateful.When the calling to minister came he was there and never left G I love you for just being you.A heart of gold and no limts...Thank you , you have my heart ...........
To my beloved friend ,I'm grateful and I thank God for you.
Forever and always your Dee

Anonymous said...

My dear brother, you have touched my heart with this. I am very serious like tears coming down my eyes on my cheeks. I love you and I thank God i finally got to meet you. May God bless all you do. We have to get soemthing set up for you do photography on our next big events all the way in Ohio ....yes!